Samstag, 24. Dezember 2011

Merry Christmas ~♥

I wish all of you happy holidays. I was finishing presents the last days, but can't upload them atm due to too less time ^^ But i can share a picture of the dress i made for silvester :)  Nothing special, just an ordinary dress. I still need to fix some parts, but until now i'm very satisfied with how it came out .My first dress i've made ... cosplays are'nt counting as for i've never worn a dress, and this one fits (nearly) perfect :3

Bc the dress doesn't fits on my mannequin (can you say that this way O.o?) i can't show how it looks like on it. First time i've shown pictures of me.. but it won't be often :P

yeah... awesome mirrors XD

Kommentare:

  1. haha danke danke ^^ Ist zu dem zeitpunkt aber noch nicht fertig gewesen das kleid :D (jetzt ja schon)
    Naja... die spiegel sind im vergleich zu normalen guenstiger gewesen ^^ daher die alternative XD

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated <3