Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

DA & steampunk

Yesterday i started my first group @ DA.
There are just a few groups dedicated to industrial and product design, and most of them, show just a few works uploaded on da. So now i'm trying to get all those awesome id'ler together and to collect their designs (sadly id is barely submited :( )

industrial and product design group on DA

As for my project,  i got a mail this morning, that my order was shipped this day :D
So i can show my prototypes next week :) If they are as i hope, i think i'll make some out of wood, to have felt and wood examples. If thats working out, i can finish some other pattern and also my presentation :)
I also need to do some experiments with ps.

steampunk sketch... will be redone in a while




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated <3